Bailey and Bella had the most gorgeous desert wedding you could ever dream of at Death Valley National Park. Being a destination elopement photographer is seriously the best job ever – get ready to see an insane gallery of photos of these two.
Desert Wedding Inspiration at Death Valley National Park
Again: all of you desert lovers out there are going to be obsessed with the desert wedding inspiration you’re getting from Bailey & Bella’s elopement. We specifically adventured to Zabriskie Point in the national park, which is a high-up overlook and has lots of hiking trails nearby.
You should consider Death Valley NP for your national park wedding if:
- You love being in the dry, barren desert
- The wide-open desert landscape is your fave
- You love the look of the sandy, beige rolling hills + warm, neutral color palettes
Here are a few things to know about Death Valley National Park if you’re considering it for your destination wedding:
- First of all, it’s the hottest, lowest, and driest national park. So be prepared for dry AF desert weather (especially in the summertime, obvi)
- The park’s website has two visitor guides that you’ll want to read through depending on the season of your elopement –
- There are multiple camping sites in the park, so you can make a camping trip out of your adventure elopement if that’s your kinda thing!
- Pets are allowed wherever cars are able to go (not on any park trails), so make sure to prepare appropriately if you’re bringing a doggo along on your trip
- Finally, please pleaseee do not drive off of designated roads in the park! This is a big problem in DVNP so pay attention to where you’re allowed to drive + where you aren’t.
Bailey & Bella’s Adventure Elopement Outfits
These two babes rocked some amazing outfits at their elopement. Bailey wore a gorge bohemian, floral lace dress from Lulu’s paired with a beige Gigi Pip hat. Lulu’s is the perf place to search for elopement dresses that are super good quality but not thousands of dollars, especially for a last-minute elopement! I’m obsessed with the fact that her dress was off the shoulder and showed off a little skin.
Bailey kept it simple with a classic button-up white shirt, dark pants, and brown shoes. He let Bella shineee while also lookin’ stylish himself.
And Reed and Rye, a florist based out of Orange County, also did an amazing amazing job with florals for Bailey and Bella! She created a warm bouquet featuring a neutral palette, dried florals, and beautiful shapes + textures. Seriously killed it!!
More Destination Elopement Inspiration
Want some more destination elopement inspiration for your own big day? Check out some of my other recent national park weddings, destination elopements, & adventurous couples below!
- Dead Horse Point Elopement | Moab, UT
- Destination Wedding in the Redwoods of California
- Parriott Mesa Elopement | Moab, UT
- Big Sur Elopement at Garrapata State Park